[IP] Re: static electricity

if, indeed, it is YOUR static-ness (yikes, don't let son know I said that!!)
then a change in pump brand may not work?

but then again, who knows?

I cannot wear several specific brands of very nice/expensive watches, they
quit working on me, work when in the dresser, etc, and the lowest Timex or
similar has worked for years without a hitch..go figure!!

(the last long running watch I got was one my MIL got for opening a bank
acct, and you know they don't do that anymore LOL)