[IP] Paradigm Remote

I was just wondering if anyone had a remote for the 511 that they weren't
 using and wanted to get rid of. I use mine all the time, and now it is gone. I
have no idea where is disappeared to, but I have torn apart my apartment and
car, and still no remote.  Thanks in advance.

          Dx'd 8-13-93 (age 11); pumping since 7-18-02 w/ my blue Paradigm