[IP] Ketone Levels - What Does mmol/l Mean?

Antonio (sorry about calling you Juan - I should have read further),

 <<I couldn't have ketones if my blood sugars were below 300, while the book I
just read, Optimal Pumping, by Freddi Fredrickson, MA, RN, CDE, says that they
should be checked when the BGs run above
240. >>

 This is totally not true. Joshua had ketones on Halloween at 70 & then again at
74 blood glucose levels. They were "moderate" but then at 255 he had LARGE. It's
a fallacy that you can only have ketones at high bg levels.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com