[IP] Ketone Levels - What Does mmol/l Mean?

Juan -

 <<These guidelines just seem a bit vague to me. Aren't most healthcare
professionals used to hearing the results of the ketone urine test
strips which list in moderate, trace, etc.?>>

 These are Precision Ultra Ketone test results. And no, ER doctors don't have a
clue what large/moderate, or .6, 3.9, 4.2 mean.

 Joshua was in the ER on Halloween evening because his Precision Ultra Ketone
results were 3.9 to 4.2. If .6 is moderate, well, 3.9 to 4.2 is LARGE!

 He was only at 255. Not HIGH in my book. He was dehydrated from vomiting every
time he had any liquid at all.

western Massachusetts

LifeScan, Inc. http://www.lifescan.com