[IP] Bra pocket

Ruth -

 <<2. anyone recommend any bras that are articularly good for holding the pump
in the middle, between your breasts? i have some that ive found comfortable, but
thought I'd ask the experienced pumpers out there. >>

The bra pocket or bra band, here's the link:

<<http://www.diabetesnet.com/ishop/default.php?cPath=45>>

(copy/paste if the link wraps)

 I can't attest to it, my son is 3 & won't be wearing a bra soon or ever (Daddy
would "pitch a fit").

Shelley

--
western Massachusetts