[IP] Re: insurance for the pump

Jan -

snip (as you like to say! ;-D)

 <<Please check with your home-owners ins. agent. Mine said the pump would be
included in items on your person or part of you (it is part of you since the
site is in even if you're disconnected). >>

 I checked with my insurance agent, they want a $200 rider on my homeowner's
policy. However it is covered if stolen. So, if Joshua loses it (it's possible,
another story, but not to be told here), then "it was stolen, dirty rotten
thieves!"

Shelley

--
western Massachusetts