From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 9:22 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: Re: [IP] Re: different boluses

My Joshua is now on the Cozmo.  We have set about 6 different bolus
ratios
and names them all.  He uses different bolus ratios depending on his
activity
level, time of day, whether he is at school or not, etc.  I find that
using
different bolus ratios works better sometimes than trying to change
basals.

Sylvia
mom to Joshua