[IP] re: Freestyle Flash/anyone like the tracker?

<<<Subject: [IP] Freestyle Flash
Just had to add my .02 cents. The new meter is absolutely ADORABLE!!! It
is very small, as it the lancet device! It comes with a little package
to keep it all in too, which Kevin will love!
I love new technology! Cannot wait for the Cozmore!>>>

I was going to try to get a Flash and then found out I won a freestyle
tracker at the diabetes fair I went to last week.  I really wish it had
been a flash but am looking all the bookets that came with it over well
so that I can see if this is really the way I want to go.

pumping since 08-00