[IP] Re: different bolus ratios

 I have a different ratio in the morning: 1:8 vs. 1:10 for the later meals. My
endo says it's common to have a higher ratio for breakfast because of increased
insulin resistance then due to the dawn phenom and other counter-regulatory
hormones that peak in the morning. That being said, are you sure that your
basals are set properly? Maybe you need a higher basal in the morning than
later. That would be easier to deal with than different bolus rations. Pam

<Does anybody else use several different boluses throughout the day?  I
am finding that in the morning, I am at a ratio of 1:15, in the
afternoon, 1:12, and in the evening, 1:10.  It's so hard to keep track