Re: [IP] Re: static electricity

Well, I've had 13 pumps in a little over two years of pumping with a MM,
eight 508s, then four 511s and all of them shorted out.  MM says it's
some sort of a static problem inside my body.  Not a good answer for
over $5,000.  I've tried dryer sheets, special leather cases, static
guard and many other things, but still have the problem, in Michigan yet
in the summer with very high humidity.  I'm so fed up I'm trying to get
another brand of pump but my insurance is fighting me and MM will only
give me another pump.  Since I've already had 13 I don't see another one
as being a good answer.

Judi in MI