Re: [IP] Re: Insurance change

Well, Jan, I didn't stated the whole thing.  I have a $1500 deductible
for the whole plan, then things are covered at 75% with a DME cap of $2000,
and I have a Paradigm, which I know has more expensive sets.  My current
insurance is fighting me on giving me a Cozmo, but I'm hoping my appeal
gets approved before the end of the year so I can at least get that.
I've got a long way to go before I can get on Medicare.

I hope I can get the strips under my drug coverage but not sure since
both the HR people and the new plan don't seem to be forthcoming with
any info.

Judi in MI
email @ redacted