From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 1:35 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] 1956--THE OLD DAYS

I remember having to boil my syringes and needles on the stove.   Once
the
power went off and the whole family got up late.   I had to wait for the
water
to boil my syringes and was late for school.   The principal didn't like
my
 excuse and I had to stay for detention. My father even tried to tell
him it was
"small potatoes" but I had to stay in detention anyway.   Tough old
principal
and his name was George Bush.   No relation, of course.
What did WC Fields say?   "The good old days, hope they never come
again!"
Jim D., retired k teacher in Ogdensburg, NY