[IP] Re: Being a kid with diabetes - Way Back When

>>>  But now, it seems, we might be able to
find a great number of them from among us, so could be thinking in
terms of larger scale uses!  Wonder if they could be adapted for drug

Sometimes I'll go into hospitals and they'll have a showcase of old-time
paraphernalia. I often wonder if one that doesn't have a showcase would want
some of my stuff cuz they are relics - BD injector (metal one) and CPI
Betatron II pump and other stuff that made up a 16' display table at my BASH
3 yrs ago. I should ask my CDE if maybe her department at the hospital could
use any of it. Any other ideas? I reallllly do hate throwing any of it out.