[IP] Re: Being a kid with diabetes - Way Back When

>>>  But now, it seems, we might be able to
find a great number of them from among us, so could be thinking in
terms of larger scale uses!  Wonder if they could be adapted for drug
testing?>>>

Sometimes I'll go into hospitals and they'll have a showcase of old-time
paraphernalia. I often wonder if one that doesn't have a showcase would want
some of my stuff cuz they are relics - BD injector (metal one) and CPI
Betatron II pump and other stuff that made up a 16' display table at my BASH
3 yrs ago. I should ask my CDE if maybe her department at the hospital could
use any of it. Any other ideas? I reallllly do hate throwing any of it out.

hAS ANYONE SEEN MY cAPSLOCK KEY?

=