Re: [IP] Being a kid with diabetes - Way Back When

On Thursday, November 6, 2003, Sybil wrote:

>  All this brings back many of my memories also, but they are packed
> away in my
> mind, not in my closet. LOL

LOL  Having helped several friends move into retirement homes in recent
years, and being, like each of them, someone who wants to always try to
find a use or recipient for each thing, rather than just throwing it
out -- in other words, someone who lives in a cluttered house that is
going to be very difficult to ever move out of <gr.> -- I had actually
been trying to think of a use for that beige/gray clinitest set (that I
know I have more than 1 of).  But now, it seems, we might be able to
find a great number of them from among us, so could be thinking in
terms of larger scale uses!  Wonder if they could be adapted for drug

And, imagine, Heidi coming along, and wanting something that I actually
HAD thrown out! (i.e., the old Forecasts)

Linda Z