Re: [IP] Animas Introduces IR1200 Pump

Damn, damn, damn, they're starting to cut down on insulin capacity.
This is a serious blow to their esteem in my eyes.  I went with the R1000
because it held 300 units.  I guess I could work on using less insulin if
I ever want to go down the IR1200 path.

Shouldn't they have learned something from MM, who just increased the res.
size of the Paradigm?