Re: [IP] Re: diabetes forecast back issues

I call that certain date old..because prior to that I
wasn't suscribing!lol when they downsized Diabetes
Interview,that was the smartest thing they ever did
with that magazine(IMHO)Most of the time,the front
cover would be half torn off by the time it arrived in
my east coast mailbox.Forgive me,I'm just a newbie.(in
terms of D and DF suscriptions)I've got a new
hobby-collecting as many issues of DF as I can,its
interesting to see how D care has changed over the
--- michelle schlight <email @ redacted> wrote:
> OLD? you call those old?  LOL
> I remember when Forecast was smaller in size, and
> when i got married in
> hmmm....79 or so, they moved with me....later on
> though, flood, non use, and
> they got tossed, after at least 3 moves

Do you Yahoo!?