[IP] RE: High Fat Meals

Hi Sandra,

I am 55, type 2, diag 96, Animas IR1000 Dec, 2002.  1/2 Regular bolus at or
before meal and then set the square wave at the same time.  For me, it is
easier to set the square wave and then  set the regular bolus.
By the way, last month the Diabetes Interview reported the ADA found that
Pizza takes 12 hours to go thought the digestion system.
My extended bolus only goes 4 hours, but my temp rate can go 12 hours.
I bolus half then calculate the rest over 12 hours and adjust my temp
percentage to meet that  requirement.

I hope this helps.