[IP] Deltec Cozmo Website

I visited the Deltec Cozmo website earlier today. I noticed that they have
pulled the third color pump (Ocean Blue) from their website and have given no
reason at all for it. I have also noticed that the announcement posted in
August 2003 that software upgrades will be free has been taken off. Does
anyone know the reason why and what actions Deltec has taken to inform current
users of their pumps of these developments?