From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Judi
Sent: Thursday, November 06, 2003 10:01 AM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Insurance change

In January my insurance will change from Aetna to BC of California (yes,
I am in Michigan) and this policy has a limit on DME of $2000.  How do
people with this limit do it?  Do you refill your reservoir and leave
your sites in longer?  I have a 511 and this amount sure doesn't seem
like it will be enough to cover a years worth of supplies.

Judi in MI