Re: [IP] Being a kid with diabetes - Way Back When

It's really funny that we are having this conversation
right now.  I was recently speaking to a friend and
recommending she track blood sugars to try to diagnose
and treat a problem caused by her medications.  She
pointed out that she was completely color blind.  I was
trying to figure out why that mattered, and then i
remembered using the tapes that you had to compare
colors on.  She was happy to know that you don't need
to be able to see colors anymore to be diabetic.

On Thu, 06 Nov 2003 10:53:09 -0500, Len Lutz wrote:
> funny... clinitest sure has gotten its mentions, But,
> no ones mentioned
> "Test-tape"
> (or was that "testtape" ?) (it WAS not very good, as i
> recall, but, in a
> pinch............)
>
> and even funnier.... those "keyto-sticks"..... it
seems

--
Miki Tracey
email @ redacted

He's a shy gay sorceror on the run. She's a tortured
junkie mermaid living on borrowed time. They fight
crime!
http://www.rain-
street.org/fightcrime.htm - Try Again