Re: [IP] Extra insulin for high fat foods

I would try the old trial and error method but keep a documentation of
what you try. My dietician has me keep what she calls a stubby notebook.
I record my bs, what I eat, how much of it, how much I bolus, and my bs
over the next several hours. I then have a record of what my bs did with
that meal and I can make the adjustments as needed. This seems to work
best for me with high fat content meals. I have an idea of how much to
bolus and when to do it. This will work with all foods and you have a
good reference for the future when you eat those same type meals. Hope
this helps. YMMV