Re: [IP] Re: being a kid with diabetes Way Back When

 Even though some of these measures may seem primitive now, they obviously
helped to give us a good life. Now that the pump has given me so much more
freedom and control, like you I am very enthusiastic that we are on the brink of
some very exciting possibilities to make our quality of life even better. Who
knows? Maybe we will even see a cure in our lifetime!