From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of
email @ redacted
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 7:08 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] frios musty odor?

I used a frio over the summer.  It worked very well to keep my insulin
cool.
The problem I had was that it smelled musty.  I have it 90% dry now and
it
 still smells musty. I emailed frio and explained the problem and they
responded
with a detailed production on how I could wash it to get the odor out.
Has
anyone had this problem?

Kathie1432