From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted] On Behalf Of Judi
Sent: Wednesday, November 05, 2003 3:05 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: [IP] Re: Freestyle Flash

Does anyone know where you can get a FreeStyle Flash through a mail
order source?  I have to buy it from an Aetna DME supplier and none of
their local suppliers even carry TheraSense products.  If I can find a
mail order source, I can call and see if they handle Aetna.  And no, I
can't just buy it at Walgreens.

Judi in MI