[IP] Re: various thoughts

I recently inserted into a site that not only had minimal pain, but pretty
severe pain and didn't go away after a minute or two as usually happens.  I
ended up changing the site.  Just one of the things that happens sometimes.
Fortunately, not frequently.

As for intimate situations, I either take the pump off for a short time and
leave the site in or just leave the pump on and in it's "night pouch" which is
a soft belt around my belly.  Now you have to take into account that I've been
married 28 years and nothing much fazes my husband, but I personally think
 that if you plan to have a long term relationship, your partner needs to accept
everything about you and that includes your pump!

Just my opinion, and as usual, YMMV!