Re: [IP] Re pain with silhouettes

When you grab a pinch of skin, in the middle part on the left/right side of the
lump of flesh you have between your fingers you should feel a spot that is
softer than the surrounding flesh.  Starting at the top of the lump and moving
down, poke your finger into the sloping part of the lump and you'll come
across a softer spot.  It'll almost feel like you could slide a finger
into it if the skin was a bit thinner/more flexible.  It's this soft pocket
where I inject/insert.

This is the way I was taught when I started on injections 20+ years ago.

If this doesn't get twisted by formatting, the lump of skin should look
something like this
 /XXXXXXXXXXXX\ < The pocket willl usually be
/XXXXXXXXXXXXXX\< somewhere in here between the arrows