In a message dated 11/05/2003 4:32:21 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
In a message dated 11/4/2003 2:15:10 PM Eastern Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
Subject: [IP] Re:  being a kid with diabetes

TRENDS?  ha ha

that was all we had (and i am a lot younger with D than many who have
responded, but, 1969 was still back in the dark ages of D care!!)

Two shots!!!! Who ever heard of such a thing in those days!!! I don't think I
took anything but one shot of NPH for many years.
Gordon I am sure this is a YMMV. I started two shots a day before I got out
of High School (1964). I also used Regular + NPH in the 50's. It was 1 shot a
day then. I have posted before I can still hear my Mothers rings clicking the
square bottle of NPH as the 26 GA needles boiled on the stove. The NPH was our
basal. I never liked NPH, but it let me do the things other boys did so I
guess it was a good thing. A special CONGRADS to Jan on 53 years I want you to
come to my 75 th in 2022.   Roger C