Re: [IP] Re pain with silhouettes

Could you explain to me more about the pocket you were talking about and
what does it mean when you say downslope? I have pain every once in a while
but I'm using the silserter. Also, I just tap it with my finger to see where
the nerves are less sensitive, just like I did with injections.
Thanks
Adele