[IP] Pain with Insertion

Has anyone heard of or tried Ethyl Chloride spray or its similar
variant, Fluori-Methane to help with pain with insertion?  My partner
used to use it prior to having the dialysis needles inserted and it
really helped him.  I believe it's also sterile so you don't have to
re-prep the site after application of the numbing spray.  I just wanted
to share this because it might be helpful, especially to those who have
young children pumping.
Antonio in Los Angeles
Age 37, Type 1 for 10 years
Paradigm 512