Re:[IP] The Old Forecasts - Dave's Diary

On Wed, 5 Nov 2003 10:49:12 EST, Bob N wrote:
 >>>I enjoyed these articles also as Ii was growing up - maybe as a
  archive ( life with DM in the 50's & 60's?) we could scan these into
foremat and have acessible as a PDF or .doc file on the site - If 'TOM'
local (NJ?) and I can borrow his collection, I'd give it a try<<<

Bob, I grew up in New Rochelle NY, but that was more than 50 years ago.
I have lived in Phoenix AZ for the past 40 years. Also, my oldest
Forecast is 1968, and I think there are probably many years of Dave's
Diary that I don't have.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000