RE [IP] ATT ALL Diabetic with Dangerous LOWS ??

The only thing I have against it is that I think that is has fried my
memory!!! Or it could be that am just getting old!!! I must admit though
the toughest thing I have tried was to quit drinking diet drinks a few
years ago. I lasted about a month before I went back. Could the
ASPARTAME be addictive or is it something else? Like Len said, YMMV!!!