Re: [IP] Re pain with silhouettes

I've been using Sils for the last 18 months and I pre-probe my sites just
like I was taught to do when finding a suitable site for a syringe injection.

I "pinch an inch" and then poke the downslope of the pinch and look for the
"pocket" where the skin/fat and muscle seperate.  95% of the time, inserting
the sil into that "pocket" yields a pain free insertion.   If I get a slight
twinge on the surface, I move a little bit around that same pocket until I
feel nothing.

If I can't pinch in an area, I don't insert.

Of course, YMMV.