Re: [IP] DC area hand surgeons?

Well I do not post.. but I thought that I could comment on this one.

All you would have to do is go to www.ama-assn.org, and they have a doctor
finder. you would have to do a little more clicking of the keyboard or mouse
than having someone give you the information, but it also lists all doctors
in a certain area if they have kept their information current and updated.
That is the site of the American Medical Association. so it is a very safe
site to visit..

R. Leppanen

Great deals on high-speed Internet access as low as $26.95.