[IP] Re pain with silhouettes

    This brings back some bad memories. After paying my dues I discovered
the Silserter. There is a greater tendency to bend the introducing needle
but the pain reduction makes it worthwhile. The other answer is to just
probe the skin in different places because eventually you will find a spot
where the discomfort will be much less.        Peter