RE [IP]: insuring your pump

I was quoted as follows: (5 minutes ago) (i think, it was 5 minutes ago, i
might have been 6)
It is covered, by my homeowners which is $1000 deductible.
An additional policy can be had, for $50 per $1000, which covers theft,
damage, and/or loss....
(seems a little steep, since my guitars only cost $5.25 per $1000, with no
There is no way (at least, via my insurance company), to get a policy, to
cover the deductible portion of my homeowners.

So, either you eat the $1000, or pay $250 additional per year (assuming
$5000 value)