Re: [IP] diabetes forecast back issues

LOL   I posted to a long-termers board about Dave's Diary myself
sometime in the past year or so.  My memory of it was that he reported
the events of his life, with mention of diabetes-related events in it.
I remember when his wife had a baby, for instance.  It seemed all very
upbeat, he certainly seemed to be living a better controlled life than
I was, but it was the closest I came to hearing about another
diabetic's life in those years, so I did read it regularly.  Hmm, if it
was really a fake, that would have explained some things <gr.>.

Sometime in the 80s, I was with a group of Forecast editors, and asked
them whatever happened to old Dave.  None of them had ever heard of him
-- but it didn't occur to me it might be because he didn't actually
exist <gr.>.  If any of you know, though, I would still like to know --
does HE (if he exists) have painful trigger fingers <gr.>?

Heidi, I remember I had piles of old Forecasts at that time (including
the little ones from the 50s and 60s), but they got moldy, and I've
been better about throwing old ones out since then <gr.>.

Linda Z