[IP] Re: insurance for the pump

>>> I have considered adding some extra insurance on my pump. My guess is if
you lose it your health insurance will not pay for it. I'd also be
interested in hearing from others about this.>>>

Please check with your home-owners ins. agent. Mine said the pump would be
included in items on your person or part of you (it is part of you since the
site is in even if you're disconnected). I believe our coverage is up to
$10,000. Before adding something that *may* not be necessary, check it out
with whom really knows. (~_^)

A little rudeness and disrespect can elevate a meaningless interaction to a
battle of wills and add drama to an otherwise dull day ~ Calvin (& Hobbes)