[IP] Re:Unexplained lows

    There is a lot of historical information missing but just looking at the
given I would speculate, as others ,on some kind of delay in food moving
through the stomach. I notice that the bgs start to rise only with the
liquid intake and maybe some absorption in the mouth. If I am right the 5:29
intake should have been a solid. And even if I am right, where most of those
120 carbs went with no insulin is still a mystery to me. If Dave was a
disguised T2 more would make sense. Where things normal in the next 24
hours? You might be on the lookout for this gastroparesis problem.
            Peter