[IP] Re: Re: being a kid with diabetes Way Back When

On Tue, 04 Nov 2003 20:20:04 -0500, lenlutz wrote:
 >Hey tom... do you have the black plastic kit box , with the test tube,
 >eye dropper, and the bottle in it ?
 >(and i think a small card the size of the box, which was like 2 by 3
by 1)

I have two Clinitest plastic kits (one still has a dropper, a dirty
test tube, and a not quite empty bottle of tablets), but the cases are
not black, they are light gray cream colored. 1.5x2.75x3.5 inches. The
1.5 reduces to 1.0 at the ends, so it's not exactly rectangular. The
top could be used as a urine catch cup. The bottle contained 36
tablets, and was labeled
"Poison: Causes Severe Burns.
Warning: Contains Sodium Hydroxide (Caustic Soda). Avoid contact with
skin, eyes, mucus membranes and clothing. Introduction of moisture to
contents could cause chemical reaction and rupture of bottle.
First Aid: Internal <snip> External <snip>
Keep from children not instructed in use. Keep bottle tightly closed
and away from direct heat and sunlight."
I don't seem to have the card, although it could be one of the things
loose in the large box where I keep all this junk.

Tom Beatson
dx 12/1942, 506 1995, 508 2000