[IP] Re: pain with silhouettes

 Does anyone else have incredible pain when inserting the silhouette set into
some places? I only started using sils a couple of months ago, and only in
places where I can't use the quicksets, like under my ribs where I have no fat.
Out of the maybe 20 times I've tried to use the sils, at least half the time
it's so painful when I try to insert it (manually), that I have to withdraw the
introducer needle and try another spot. Often I have to try about 3 spots until
I find one that doesn't hurt like crazy. I'm not talking about the mild little
pinch that I usually feel with any set, but real pain. This seems to happen more
on the places where I have the least fat (basically just a 1/2 inch pinch of
skin). Is this just me or do others experience this? I hear everyone on this
site raving about sils, but so far, I'm not finding that to be true. When I do
get a good site, they feel fine once they're in, but again, it's a real problem
for me to insert them painlessly. I'd like to h!
 ear other
 peoples' experiences. Thanks. Pam, dx'd 1989, pumping 10 years.