[IP] Re: diabetes forecast back issues

> Does anyone have any old Diabetes Forecast issues(by
> "old",I'm referring to July 1999 or earlier) they
> would like to get rid of,I'll pay you for
> 'em,(preferably in good shape)please contact me
> privatly,we'll negotiate a price(I can't believe the
> ADA wants $6 apiece..plus they only go back to
> 1995)Any of you old timers remember Dave's Diary

I remember Diabetes Forecast even in l950. It was *my* magazine and mail for
*me.* I faithfully read Dave's Diary cuz he was a young man and I didn't
know anyone else who was young with DM. I went 5 yrs before meeting another
young DMer in person. I remember when Dave got married and had a piece of
wedding cake and danced it off. ;-) The magazine back then was about a
little bigger than a Reader's Digest, newspaper-type and maybe 10-16 pages.

Don't got none - a big surprise since I save everything. (~_^)

The Guinness Book of Records holds the record for being the book most often
stolen from public libraries.