From: email @ redacted
[mailto:email @ redacted]On Behalf Of len lutz
Sent: Tuesday, November 04, 2003 7:31 PM
To: email @ redacted
Subject: RE [IP] ATT ALL Diabetic with Dangerous LOWS ??

> >Since I stopped taking aspartame on May 2002 I never
> >had a seizure again,

any chance you could YOU be allergic to ASPARTAME, and it really has little
to do, with your diabetes ??
(other, than maybe, you wouldnt otherwise use the stuff)

I bet you'll find a load of folks, probably on this site that use it, and
do not suffer seizures, and/or severe lows...

sounds very ymmv'ish