Re: [IP] Re: Re: being a kid with diabetes

  Yes, the Clinitest brings back memories that I thought had faded away.  I
"celebrate" 51 years as IDDM this week.  The pump has been wonderful and I as
many of you have expressed previously, would not go back to multi-shots each
 day. I am looking forward to my 60th celebration in 9 years. With the advances
in treatment, I believe the kids today have it easier than I did.