Re: [IP] Re: Re: being a kid with diabetes

 Now this rings a bell; I didn't think 4 drops sounded right to me. I'm sure I
had the same thing you had; 5 drops of urine and 10 of water. LOL - Anyway that
was long ago and I'm glad we don't have to do that now. I remember the test tube
being VERY hot, and that the test was also not very accurate.

 In a message dated 11/4/2003 2:34:55 PM Eastern Standard Time, email @ redacted