[IP] update on kidney problem

I recently posted about swelling I was having and my concern for my already
compromised, but stable, kidneys.  I have also been getting bad stomach, lower
abdomen pains, and heart burn.  My doc said that it is probably a bacteria
that causes symptoms of heart burn/acid reflux.  I just came back from
Jamaica- I was fine right b4 I left, and since I have been back, I have been
more tired, weak, and swollen.  He took blood- lots of it.  He also put me on
prevacid, which doesn't seem to be helping.  If anyone has ever heard of
something like this, please email me and let me know.  I never get the common
cold, but the illnesses I do get, are strange.