Re: [IP] insurance

On Tuesday, November 4, 2003, at 01:00  AM, Earl and Kay Guy wrote:
> Does anyone else have experience with Pacificare? Are they
> pump-friendly? Will they cover needed supplies? We have had incredible
> coverage with Aetna, but I am worried about the change.

I had Pacificare years ago when I was in SF.  They covered my pump
supplies with no problems.

However, it really isn't the company that matters.  You need to look at
the specific benefits that the new company/policy will provide.
Insurers offer many different levels of coverage  , in many different
types of policies.  Get with your human resources department and dig
into the details of the new coverage.

Good luck,

Frank W. Tegethoff, Jr.
IDDM since '85, MM507 since '98