Re: [IP] Re: being a kid with diabetes

In a message dated 11/4/2003 11:13:36 AM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
i recall that if i was 4+ (orange)for
something like 3 days we raised the evening shot by a unit
Thanks!  that was what I was wondering - if you were able to make any
 adjustments based on those tests. As a parent, I am very grateful for the tools
 have now and I hope when Nicole is 50 she can reminisce about how old-fashioned
things were.  Progress is amazing.

mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/01 pumping 4/03
Kelly (9), Blake (6) and Luke (2)