Re: [IP] Alert dog? What's that?

 My St. Bernard is not a trained 'alert' dog, but she does sleep in my bed with
me, and she does wake me up if I am low. she will paw at the blankets, and if
that doesn't work, then she starts to lick my face, and if that doesn't wake me
up, she starts to growl and then bark at me, and someone in the house will come
and see what is happening. In fact, i was awakened this a.m. by a growly
dog...checked and was 34.