Re: [IP] Re: being a kid with diabetes

 > What was the reasoning behind testing the urine if you couldn't really

 >It was really useless!!

Useless might be a little harsh....of course, it cant touch what we have today,
but, a bunch of us, are breathin', walkin' and talkin'..... id have to
think, a few of us, might have benefited from the results.....

BTW, When I did it, (1956) (and, yes, im sure it was 1956), it was 5 drops
of urine, and 10 drops of water.. (im sure about that too) AND that test
tube got real HOT

REPLY TO:  email @ redacted