Re: [IP] Re: being a kid with diabetes

In a message dated 11/3/2003 10:03:53 PM Central Standard Time,
email @ redacted writes:
We *voided* and went again a half hour later and
that was what we tested. It still wasn't accurate due to individuals' renal
thresholds
What was the reasoning behind testing the urine if you couldn't really do
 anything about it? Were you supposed to look for trends and tell the doctor at
your appointment?  That must have been extremely frustrating!

Deirdre
mom to Nicole (4) dxd 10/01 pumping 4/03
Kelly (9), Blake (6) and Luke (2)